Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm Back Baby!



If anyone even comes around here any more..:P. My Life took a different direction over a year ago and most everything I did was thrown up into the air, not knowing where any of it going.

Finally got the urge to come back and revisit my ole Pacroid stomping grounds.

First off, this is happening today!!


A free to play MMO much like DC Universe except of creating random characters, you get to play existing Marvel Characters. I have no idea how this is going to work online with thousands of people playing as Wolverine of Spiderman?
( Here..I answer my own questions -

That and I'm not a fan of MMO's anyway, but I do love me some Marvel Universe. So I'm gonna give this a try and see where it takes me. If you like to do the same, then click the link and giver a go on your PC. https://www.marvelheroes.com/


The we have this...

I can feel my gamer boner...or turtle boner.....which ever tickles your fancy.  I've have a few friends complain that they don't like the look of the turtles..but I really dig( yeah..I used a 70's cool reference)
the new look! Can't wait to try some 4 player co-op on this bad boy. That's right..I have 4 friends!!..I think.

That's about it for this morning...Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.



1 comments:

Edward said...

Good to see you're back, man.

Last night I thought of your blog when I saw these protests on TV (some place in Europe, I guess) where people were carrying/wearing Pac-man outfits!

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK