Friday, May 22, 2009

Pacroid Does The Curtis and Tara Show

I know this isn't game related, so I will make it game related.

1) I like games.

2) I like the upcoming Batman game.

3) This Curtis likes Batman, (although he denies it)

4)Curtis and Tara does a Podcast, where he talked about Batman the movie once.

5)The same Batman that I like in video games.

There, its linked, so no complaining.

This is what happens when I have to make my own Curtis and Tara shows because there was a dry spell.




A Great show about nothing and everything, Pacroid Approved!!!
http://www.curtisandtara.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Curtis said...

Oh My Shits!!!! that's fantastic!

Tara Audibert said...

Haha, OMG this is f@*kin' brilliant! I feel you have definitely captured the essence that is Curtis and Tara!!! You'll have to be #1 fan now!

rowen26 said...

I don't know the show, but it made me laugh!

Tara Audibert said...

Dude! Get to know the show! it's awesome!

curtisandtara.blogspot.com

Or search "Curtis and Tara" on itunes!

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK