Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mahjong - I-Pod

I'd Figure I'd follow in Josh foot steps and do a interview with my girlfriend/fiancee (soon to be wife) Karyn about a game that she is currently playing. Mind you now, this was done when she was half asleep on the couch, so I had to make the answers out of mubbles and blurbs.


Me: What type of games do you like?

Karyn: Ummm..I don't know..puzzle games.

Me: What are you playing right now?

Karyn: Majong...on I-pod

Me: Why you playing it on a I-pod?

Karyn: Yeah.........Its portable, small..I'm sleepy..

Me: How does it play on the I-pod?

Karyn: Very limiting, cause you have to use the wheel, theres no up and down. The direction follows through on the wheel.

Me: Is the awkward control just related to Mahjong or all I-pod games?

Karyn: yeah...theres no up and down........

Me: Do your games make you mad, like my games make me and I yell at pixelated characters who won't respond to my controls?

Karyn: mmmmmmmm....Nnnnoooo.......sleepy...

Me: Do you think we are in over our heads with the flesh eating space monkeys?

(no answer, it was at this point I said, we finish the interview in the morning...

Whew..next morning. That was fast)

Me: What do you like about the game, Mahjong?

Karyn: Its simple, mindless and a distracting.

Me: What don't you like about it?

Karyn: Theres no suped up levels like in Peggle. Right now I am doing the Emperors challenge, where I do a bunch of levels that unlock more levels. Theres no special power ups.

Me: So its boring?!

Karyn: Some might care, but I don't. Peggle, now thats a fun game. I've played through that game 8 times now.

Me: Would Mahjong be better if you could shoot or kick the squares..AAAHHYAAAA!!!

Karyn: No....It would be better if there were more challenges.

Thats that. I don't play puzzle games. Karyn is more of a puzzle person. Life is a big enough puzzle for me, I don't need them in my games. Next from the i-pod, the talked about PEGGLE.
And to get people excited about Mahjong, I made a trailer for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks for the interview Karyn!

5 comments:

pmaestro said...

sweet trailer! i WILL be the first to topple!!! how do i get that on my ipod?

Blake said...

You download it from the I-pod store, any I-tunes has it I think.

rowen26 said...

Your trailer made me think: If you don't play Mah-Jong, you might DIE!!!

Very intense.

Blake said...

yes, infact.... your dead right now!!.......and you didn't even know it?!!!

Đồ gia dụng said...

Máy tính để bàn là một công cụ được nhiều người sử dụng hiện nay trong việc học tập, tìm kiếm thông tin. Và cũng chính vì đây là thiết bị chính được nhiều người sử dụng trong việc tìm kiếm thông tin nên máy tính có thể bị nhiễm virus bất cứ lúc nào. Điều đáng nói là không phải ai cũng có kinh nghiệm trong việc phát hiện ra máy tính để bàn của mình có bị nhiễm virus hay không? Vậy một máy tính bị nhiễm virus thường có những dấu hiệu cảnh báo như thế nào, nếu bạn cũng đang băn khoăn với thông tin này, hãy tham khảo thông tin ở bài viết dưới đây nhé
Những dấu hiệu máy tính để bàn bị nhiễm virus

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK