Monday, September 26, 2011

While I Was Out


Sorry, haven't posted in a while, I've been recovering from knee surgery, so sitting in-front of a computer was not possible for a few days. But rest assured that Today I'll be back in full swing of things as today.

While I was out, I'll repost a bunch of stuff I've been doing while layed up on a couch for 3 days straight. Lets just say I've had my fill of pokemon.

And only a few days left on the PSN card giveaway, up to 10 so far and good luck to all.

3 comments:

Daryl Francis said...

Get well soon! :D

Also, what do you think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuK3EcY6vk&feature=player_embedded

Blake said...

I honestly don't know what to think of that. I don't know what they are promoting, if I had to guess?!..some big new update?!

I look forward to what it all means.

Anonymous said...

As for the link, there's speculation it's for the new PS Home update. Seeing as there's tons of references to other games in that trailer (Sweet Tooth van from Twisted Metal before the Inn, Resistance 3 weapons on the wall, etc.), it also could serve as a trailer to showcase all the upcoming titles for this Holiday Season. :)

Hope you're knee feels better. I'll be playing me some Ico Collection tomorrow ;)

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK