Monday, September 19, 2011

DC Universe Free to Download and Play


This is amazing, let alone no monthly subscription, but the game itself is free? Wow!! that's awesome! I will be giving this a go for sure now. But I have a few concerns or questions? If anyone has the answers to any of these, please let me know.

But first, click here to see the 3 levels of subscription that you can get.

It has a 3 levels of subscription, with each level unlocking more things up to $14.99 per month, so they haven't gotten rid of pay per monthly completely, it just now is limited to paying subscribers, which I understand.

But If I still wanted to buy the disc, as oppose to download it from the store. Does that mean I would have access to the premium content?

If I did indeed buy the disc and it comes with a 1 month trial. Does that now mean, I have access to the legendary content for a month?

I'm more than happy to put money into a game to access more stuff if I like it. I just didn't want to spend the monthly membership because I never know how much time I can put into a game.

But despite all that, its still great news for a gaming community. I can't wait to give it a try.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK