Friday, January 21, 2011

Count Down To Jay - DeadSpace


I lend out my games to close friends from time to time. NOT EVERYONE, cause you be surprised how many people treat game cases and disc like beer coasters. Lying all over the floor like some sort of mosaic, looking at you Ian(shakes finger)

8 years 235 days 35 hrs 3 min and 26 sec ago, (not really-it came out Oct 14, 2008)I lent a good buddy of mine, Jay-Beatfreaker my copy of Deadspace to play. He's had it for over a year, cause I believe its a great game that he needs to play. But I am putting my foot down- "Jay" when you read this.

You got until Tuesday, Jan 25th at Noon to finish the 1st Deadspace. At which time I will be reclaiming my game. You must finish the 1st Deadspace on the day that the second one comes out.


I'm doing this to help you, its for your own good. With that I wish him happy necroshooting and look forward to seeing him online with the little caption,"Playing Deadspace" by his avatar ;)

Think of it this way, I am helping out with that backlog that we all seem to have.

5 comments:

Edward said...

In before the delete!

Blake said...

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I typed my first word and then hit POST

Jay MacEachern said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, still think it needs a counter like "4 days without incident"

Blake said...

Clock is ticking Jay.....Tick Tock, Tick Tock....Someone's got some Deadspacing to do this weekend!?!?!

DJPimpDaddy said...

You need an actual front page counter like a bomb.

Do you have any collateral of his that you can threaten in amusing ways?

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK