Friday, April 16, 2010

Mega Man 10 Dynamic Theme - PSN


I said I would never buy any theme/avatar related stuff for the Xbox or PS3. Well last night, with the latest store update they released a Megaman 10 Dynamic Theme.

I am big on the 80's Nostalgia stuff. So to have a bunch of pixel related selections with Megaman has the theme, pleased me greatly!So I got my first dynamic theme. Its pretty cool, its Megaman and 2 of his friends jumping up and up on disappearing blocks with a enemy appearing at certain times.

The only thing I don't like about it is the sound level, its really loud compared to the rest of the games. It's like those TV commercials that are super loud compared to the program you were watching. The sounds are all Mega man related, shoots, deaths, etc. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, i like simple pixel stuff. I would like some more please:)


Apprently there are 2 Dynamic Themes for Megaman, I have the superduper new one.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK