Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kick Ass - Game Trailer

I think I will enjoy the movie, it looks alot of fun. Although the game is for download only, it reminds me of the X-men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance gameplay. Which I am very cool with, but besides just being a cute top down beat em up. It has to have a little more depth, in regards to upgrading your abilities and moves and super moves. Give me all that with the mindless button presses and you can count me in. But lots to be seen yet, before I make up my mind.

3 comments:

rowen26 said...

I like the separating limbs that just fly off around 1:17.

Reminds me of Transmorphers.

Blake said...

Ahh, transmorphers, NOW THAT'S a movie that needs to be made into a game. A Co-op game!

rowen26 said...

We should pitch it to CodeMasters.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK