Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fallout 3 - PS3

If I wrote a review that was the equivalent to the time I spent in the game, it would be 97 pages long. Yup, 97 hrs is the amount of time I put into Fallout 3 with 3 DLC packs still to complete.

Boy was I glad to have done that last mission. Is the game good? its odd, cause Yes and No.
It was like a movie or novel, there were parts that I liked and parts that I didn't. But overall, I enjoyed myself.

The game really makes it hard on the player in the beginning, when I say the beginning, I don't mean the first hr, I mean the first 10-15 hrs. But once it hits its stride, it becomes much more fun.

I can only take 1 RPG every once in awhile and I really don't want to see another FPS/RPG for quite some time. They are so involved and my play style of having to find everything makes for a in-depth experience. Its just the way I play, I feel if I don't explore every nook and cranny then I may be missing out on something.

So eventually I will go back at some point and finish the final 3 DLC packs, but for right now I have to move on to something else. I have been playing Fallout 3 since February and its time I put it aside. There's too many other games that I would like to play. So for now Mr Fallout 3, I bid you goodbye, well played good sir, well played.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK