Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mulitplayer Elite Trophy Doesn't Unlock


So I am going for my 11th Platinum trophy with Battlefield Bad Company 2. There are a couple of trophies that are a pains in the ass and the only way around them is just to play alot or get them boosted.

So I am only 2 trophies away, one is get 20 demolition kills, which so far I have gotten 6 kills. The other is reach Rank 22 Warrant Officer 1. Well last night I reached rank 22 and the trophy didn't unlock. So I exited the game and re-enter and try again, no luck.

So I have another friend on my list who also plays battlefield and he is at a higher rank then me. So I go check his trophy list and his isn't unlocked either. I then go online to do a search to see if this is a common problem and I couldn't find not one piece of info. Has far has the Internet is concerned, me and my friend are the only 2 people with this happening too.

The other thing I noticed was on the leader boards it has me at Rank 23, which I am not. This all doesn't make sense. But of course this kind of thing happens to me all the time, I often wonder that if there is a person like me who has the rare shitty thing happen too and no one can explain then there is someone else in the world who is having the rare good thing happen too?

It really shits balls, is there a glitch, will it unlock on its own? Is the trophy wrong and I have to reach level something else? I put in a couple questions on forums, but rarely do I get response, its always some dude asking some unrelated question, "How do I get friends to join my match?"
How about reading the manual?

Anywho, I hope this problem fixes itself somehow, it would suck to be this far and have some fucked up glitched trophy. I worked hard for that.

1 comments:

Jay MacEachern said...

I'm led to believe that some progression data could have been lost during the last server upgrade. It could be possible that your current rank internally defaulted and your stats remained locally. This would be the only cause that I can see in regards to it occurring for multiple users. Check out the Q&A that I posted from DICE & EA, they have a contact section as well to notify them of the issue.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK