Friday, January 8, 2010

SOLD on SUPER!!


Ok, when I first heard about this, I was just furious. "WHAT!!, releasing another Street Fighter 4 game with 5 new characters and new backgrounds and better online support and tweaked balancing??!!..THAT'S BULLSHIT, way to go and rip off the gamer!!"

But has time passed they kept releasing all the new features that they are adding to SUPER Street Fighter 4 and I have to say, it got to a point where I said,"I want this".

What I know so far.

1). There are 10 new characters.

2). Each character has 2 Super moves

3). Each characters has 3 Costumes

4). New Endings for Characters and Fight your rivals scenarios

5). New Arena's

6). New Fighting modes. (what they are, I'm not too sure)

These are the things that I am excited over. There are more that is done has well, such has online tweaks, new trophies, tweaked balancing, new art but I couldn't be bothered about any of that.

Then all of this at a reduced price. Being the Street Fighter fan that I am, I think that's a pretty good deal. I mean my first fighting game that I ever got was Street Fighter Gold edition for the Genesis, so I have a soft spot in my heart for the franchise. I'm not hardcore by no means, I suck at playing the game online with others. But being the fan of the series that I am, I would like to have this new version.

If you don't own Street Fighter 4, don't bother buying it now,(I saw it at the store the other day for $29.99) That's a good price, but save your money and get the SUPER version. If you like fighting games and are familiar with the series, you shouldn't be disappointed.

I am really looking forward to Super, seeing what I've seen so far. I admit I was very upset in the beginning, but they kept releasing more and more and it started to grow on me, like some rare mold.



0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK