Friday, January 27, 2012

In The Dark


Some of you may have noticed that I have not been online in regards to my PS3 and my stupid steam account being hacked..but that's something different.

Anywho, I'm getting fiber-op installed and it takes awhile for them to set it up, they have to make appointments and a ENGINEERING team..a TEAM!!! have to come out and set it all up. They can only do it on certain days....what all this means is that I will be out of touch with most gamers online until the 3rd of February.

They said that they even give me 2 free months of internet due to making me wait..that's damn straight..making me wait...how dare they...bahh..I don't care about waiting...I'm good at waiting...but it was nice of them. So untill Feb 3rd...happy online gaming.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK