Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me


Jay over at Portable Soldier said that the best way to play Dead space 2 was with headphones, so you can really hear everything that the game as to offer, to really imerse oneself into the atmosphere of the game. Even with other games, it really does enhance all the sound one hears.

After much consideration, I gave in and got myself a sweet pair of turtle beach head phones. Considering I am using a $20 pair right now( and they are pretty good, i've been using those for over 4 years now, and they are great for what they are.) I did go and get myself what I think is a nice little upgrade.

Now I am going to be able to really see what all the hoop blah is all about, I can only imagine that its going to be awesome. Just have to wait a little over a week to try them out is all. Can't go giving myself it early..considering as adult we buy stuff for ourselves all the time, have to keep some traditions alive I suppose.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK