Friday, June 24, 2011

Killzone 3 - Triple XP This Weekend


I always miss these things when they happen. But not this weekend dammit. Me ,Beatfreaker and probable my cousin Mike will be tearing this shit up and unlocking some extra guns and abilities for sure. Would love to have a second weapon unlock with a handgun or something else equally cool.

So for anyone else out there with Killzone 3 and want to unlock some extra weapons or abilities, give me a shout, join squads, me you, you me, whatever works. TRIPLE XP out the waZOOOOOO!!

5 comments:

Jason said...

Awesome. I took part in the last triple XP KZ3 weekend like a month ago. You will level up fast as hell. I maxed out my Engineer class in a few hours. If you see OMGITSJASON this weekend its me!!

Blake said...

Sounds good to me sir!!

MimiPRGameFreak said...

I keep seeing this Killzone 3 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Triple XP and all I think is how I wish I had these games!

- The Girl Gamer

Blake said...

@Girl Gamer - Time to go get em, I'm not a fan of COD multiplayer, but I loved zombie mode. Some of the most fun I had online. And Killzone 3 is just an allround good shooter.

MimiPRGameFreak said...

@Blake - I know it's time to get them, but $60 is over my budget. My budget is $20 sadly so I'll have to wait. I even want Killzone 2, but $30 is too much also. I've been wanting the Killzone games cause I love the first Killzone game on the PS2.

- The Girl Gamer

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK