Sunday, May 22, 2011

PS3 Gets PSP Titles


Most of you probable have all ready heard this news. Just blabbing about my thoughts on the subject, short and sweet.

Its damn great news, is what it is!! There are a handful of titles on the PSP that I would love to try, Monster Hunter being number 1. Probable go back and try Killzone liberation, or Resistance Retribution and Parasite Eve's 3rd Birthday, just to name a few.

This is a great move on Sony's part, and I think Nintendo should follow suit. I'm sure there are tons of people who would love to play some DS games on their Wii. I know I would, so do it already.

And that's it....great news, can't wait. Oh a side note from a earlier post. I got my DLC from dragon age to work. I didn't do nothing different than before, just opened up the game, logged in and put the code in and THIS time it work. yahoo, now on to killing some dragons.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I had no idea this was on it's way to happen.

But excellent news!

Blake said...

I know!! right!..its like getting that surprise gift on Christmas morning!!

Kelli said...

Playing 3rd Birthday on ps3 would be the best thing ever.

Blake said...

yup, can't wait!!!

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK