Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FREE Battlestar Galactica MMO


Been wanting to try a MMO forever now but the cost just doesn't equal to the amount of time I spend with a game.

I have tried the D&D online free to play and I am just so tired of the wizards and warriors scenario's. Which is why DC Online and Starwars is appealing to me more. But then there is this, BattleStar Galactica.

It says browser-based battles( I don't even know what that means.) but anyway, its free to play. So I think tonight, I will be giving this a download and trying it out and see how it all feels.

Click here to visit the site and maybe try it out for yourself.



3 comments:

Kelli said...

I get what you mean about the warriors and wizards being on every MMO Games, and its cool that someone came up with something different... I might even try it out

Blake said...

I meant to try it last night, but was too busy. hopefully some time this week.

Kelli said...

For some reason I pressed every button on my laptop, and mouse and I still don't know how to shoot, lol. I equipped my gun, locked on target and I couldn't manage to shoot. Whenever you get the chance to play could you tell me the answer, lol, thx

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK