Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WWE All Stars


Macho Man squares of against....umm...err...Mullet Jungle Fellow!

I haven't watched wrestling since the early 90's. But back when I first layed eyes upon it, I was floored by all these colorful characters and their names. My favourites being, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Brutus the Barber Beefcake, George the Animal Steele.

Great names! But as the franchise grew it started to change and by the 9o's rolled around I was totally uninterested in wrestling and am still not interested in it to this day.

But I do have a soft spot for all the classic wrestling of the 80's. The premise of the All stars playing as if it was in the mind of a 6 year old acting out a match. Then by all things that begin with "glory", sign me up!!


Ricky the Dragon fights....ummm. spike hair dood with mustache!

About a month ago I picked up Legends for the PS3 and I have yet to get around to playing it, its more of a guilty pleasure. But i'll talk about that later. But the first bit of news about this game really has me wanting this one even more. I hope its more of the classic wrestlers, since I don't know who John Cena, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Rey Msyterio, John Morrison(the singer??) are.


El fuerte (from Street Fighter)?? ....Frog leaps at the Hitman

I am willing to put up with a few of the new comers, but it the majority of wrestlers are the newer ones, then I will have to pass. I rather the whole roster be the classics than filled with joe blows from over the bend. This is one game I will be keeping my eyes open with.

Randy has a white beard, he looks even crazier.....perhaps he escaped from the mental home?

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK