Wednesday, December 8, 2010

X-men Arcade Gets a Release Date

I come to the conclusion I will not have enough money to buy all the DLC games I want come Christmas. There is at least one sometimes 2 games that come out every week that I wouldn't mind ponying up $10 for. A $14.99 considers a little more thought, but most games that are that do tend to be worth it.

X-men aracde is no exception, it has a release date for Xbox live on Dec 15 and PSN has no release date at this time. Why? I have no idea, doesn't make sense to me.

Other than that it will have 4 player local and 6 player online along with online leaderboards. I don't care too much about online leader boards. But this makes me happy....and sad. This is what happens when you don't buy games for 2 months.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK