Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Wish List - By Darryl

Dec 1st and its ever getting closer to one of my favorite times of the year. That's right...Easter Claus, where you wake up Dec 27th to have your presents hidden all around the house or something like that.

This year there was a list of games that I wouldn't mind having but as time goes on I really don't want to spend $60 on Starwars the Force Unleashed 2 for a 4-5 hr game experience. Instead there are a few games on the PSN that interests me far more.

Dear Santa

My name is Darryl and I think I have been a good boy all year, if you need to check up on me, go ask God...er wait... don't ask him.......he knows too much already. WHAT HAPPENS IN HAPPY TIME STAYS IN HAPPY TIME!!! Moving on.........................For this Christmas, I would like..

1)Pac-man - Champion Edition DX - I love anything Pacman and the demo was fun as hell plus with all the new options, this proves to be a fun loving good time.


2)Battlefield - Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion - 4 new maps, a bunch of new weapons and vehicles and songs from the era, this is a must have for any Battlefield 2 player.


3)DeadNation -I enjoyed Zombie Apocalypse but it was lacking in alot of areas. Dead Nation seems to make up for all the short comings of this previous game.


4)Costume Quest - This is a quirky take on a RPG type game. The demo was enough seller for me, I can't wait to play the whole game.


That's quite the list of games to get me through the holidays, many many hrs to play. I can't wait...that is IF Santa pulls through. If you do, then cookies and milk await, if not? Then the cookies may be made out of cat poo and litter. The choice is yours Santa.

SEE YOU SOON!!
Love Darryl

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK