Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Team Fortress Multiplayer Rage

Most gamers do get frustrated with parts of their games and we all handle it differently. There are a ton of videos, fake and God knows what out there about people freaking out while playing games. My conclusion is if you get that upset over video games while playing with other people. You shouldn't play games at all. How is this fun for you, if I get this mad at something, than more than likely I don't want to be doing it.







These are the type of people that you kind of find funny on some level but over all just make the game not fun.

1 comments:

Big D said...

Hahah that is amazing. He sounds kind of like Joe from family guy with tourette's.

Jaison and I should record one of our MW 2 matches sometime, I am sure we could give this guy a run for his money.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK