Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anime in Games



I know Anime has a Huge following and I have yet to work in any place that didn't have at least one guy who didn't have a hard-on for a girl who's eyes were half the side of her head. Just look at the size of her mouth, what you gonna do with that?! But I digress.

I don't understand the appeal of Anime or Anime in games.A game could be the best game out there and all you got to do is make all the characters look anime and I'm done. Thank you , but no.I won't ridicule someone who likes the stuff, I mean we all like different things. But that won't stop me from saying why I think its the most fucked up thing out there. Is is a sexual thing? Is it a cute baby syndrome with the big eyes thing? Whats the appeal of this..this..man..woman..boy. Really unless you are familiar with the characters in these games, no one could look at most of the characters and tell me that if its a boy, woman, girl, man, etc.

It really is one of those things where you see a person hanging from hooks that are stuck in his skin and you stare with a wide open mouth and go,"What's happening?!!.....is this entertainment or something else..please help me"
Just a random thought, wait..nope..stay outta my games...go away with you, go on. Don't make me throw this man-baby, woman...thing at you.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK