Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lazyness Doesn't Pay OFF!



So I have at least 3 Pacroid videos that are half completed sitting on my computer. One of them is a Pacman video of the 4 ghost sitting in their home talking about what to do about Pacman and not wanting to go out and chase him. Its half done, I have one more ghost to animate and then throw it all together. Maybe 8-10 hrs more of work.


Well today I see that what I have sitting on my computer since since April 2009 is now on College Humor (Click Here). Granted I wasn't talking about stupid TV shows. But the premise is exactly that. Here are some screen shots of what I have been doing.


Dammit, do I finish it and have everyone say, "You copied College Humor" or just leave it alone and let it die. CRAP F#$K BALZZ!!!!

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK