Monday, April 26, 2010

Flower - PSN


After possible having one the most stressful weeks at work, when the weekend came I was looking forward to forgetting my troubles with some mindless gaming.

Well, it didn't help. I still felt like I needed to punch holes in things. But for several fleeting moments, I played Flower. I have never in my whole entire life played a game that is so relaxing and serene that this game.

It does a fantastic job of taking you into a world of ..well.. nothing and making it seem so blissful. The wind, the sound of the grass, the beautiful music that accompanied the game play. The sounds and chimes that the flowers made has you passed over them. It was all incredible, I completely understand why this game has won and is still winning countless awards.

It is unlike anything a gamer have ever played, its amazing. Flying over the grass and streaking around the hills is so , well I don't know how many times I can repeat myself. But RELAXING!!

It really did help calm me and make me feel less likely to punch holes in things. This game is a must have for all PS3 owners. If you have GOW 3 and Uncharted 2 then the next game on that list should be Flower.

The videos just don't do it justice, its something that has to be experienced.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK