Monday, January 25, 2010

What to Do Now!?

So I guess my PS3 is out of commission, I can still play games on it, but a big portion of my gaming is online. So what do I play now? I was in the middle of doing Fallout 3 and Battlefield 1943.

I could go and finally play Final fantasy 12 FINALLY. That has been sitting on my shelf for over a year now. Perhaps now is a good time?


I was going to wait awhile before I picked up Mass Effect 2 because honestly, I am not a big fan of the series. Its a good game and all, but not something that I would run too for my first game choice.

I found myself going back and playing alot of my PC games from travelers tales and Torchlight. Really fun games, perhaps I will invest into a new PC game.



Perhaps I will just dive into my old collection of NES and SNES games, those are always a hoot to play and curse at.



Anywho, it will be a while before I replace my PS3, so I guess I should choose something to do soon. But Torchlight ISSS keeping me entertained.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK