Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What the Hell?!! Music!!



This is what I don't like??? Just listen to that? Can you hear the music here,?!!
Yeah, that's right, some kick ass fighting music!!! Boyaaa, now I'm ready to kick some ass and shoot fireballs from my asshole. WHAT THE FUCK!!??I'm being sarcastic here, who the hell heard that and said,"Yeah man, that sounds like some kick ass fighting music" You sir need your ears cleaned and perhaps raped by a pack of wild dogs!!

This is horrible (To me)!!!This is everything I don't want in a fighter. In regards to music I had the same complaint with Capcom 2 fighting game with the song, "Take me for a Ride". At the time I wasn't familiar with the Japanamation and just thought that somebody was smoking crack to think that this was the best music to put in a fighting game. The same thing for Street Fighter 4, but thank the gods I can go in and turn off music. So my SF4 fighting is fighting to nothing, just the wind between my ears.

I don't mind the over the top visuals for the fighting moves although in my opinion I think they could do with a little toning down, but that's just a minor thing. Its the music that makes me want to stab my earholes out. I know its a style thing, but lordy fuckbutts!Come on!! Listening to the music doesn't get me in the mood to kick ass.

Lets say that every time your going to "get it on" with a lady the song "YMCA" kicks in, its not right!!

2 comments:

Loner Gamer said...

The whole jazzy vibe in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was a bit strange because of the cast of characters involved: I mean, we are talking about the superheroes and villains from the Marvel universe. But the saccharine tunes of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom are strangely appropriate for the game because of the heavy anime influence... from both sides! Of course at the end of the day, it's a matter of taste. You're missing out on one incredible fighting game though. I am shocked that it has online mode too!

Blake said...

I'm missing out on alot of games. There is at least a new game every week that I want to play.

Unfortunately my play style doesn't allow for me to play them all. I get maybe on average 2-3 nights a week of gaming time. Maybe 4 nights on a good week.And that's anywhere between 2-5 hrs per gaming night.

Its something that I would give a go if someone else owned it.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK