Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Don't Exist on Xbox Live


So like I usually do with my PSN card, I just click it and it takes me to a log in page where I can view my online stats. Well this time I try and do the same thing with my XLB card and it takes me to page where it tells me I don't exist on Xbox live.

Doesn't make any sense, the XLB is displaying the proper information of the latest games I've been playing and the achievements that I required. But when I click on my profile, it says its not there. WTF?! oh well, it doesn't matter, it still updates my info. Just shitty that I don't exist in the Microsoft world.

Since I don't exist, I wonder if that means I can murder. I only get one shot at this, so wish me luck.

3 comments:

rowen26 said...

You need to give Microsoft more money, maybe?

Loner Gamer said...

The server for the site was probably just acting up when you were doing that - happens a lot with xbox.com - because I can see your profile just fine :)

Blake said...

So I am a real!! This is what Pinocchio must have felt like!!

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK