Thursday, September 3, 2009

Batman Arkham Asylum - PS3

I'm sure you've all heard from everyone and every thing, just how good batman is. With the odd site here and there being really nit picky over things that they don't like about it. So if you want a review of the game, go to any game site and get it.

I'm gonna keep it short and simple. THIS GAME IS GOOMBLEGARBLE-DINGLELY-FIIGLEFART-AWERADSOM-OOOOOOOOO!!

Its worth a full price game, so if you didn't get it during the sale. Don't feel bad, its worth every penny! Another incentive, if you get it for the PS3, you can play has the Joker! That alone is enough weight to buy the PS3 version over the 360. But I'm sure down the road they will offer it to Xbox Live, maybe.

I'm not gonna say anything about how the game plays or what is good and bad. BAD, I can't think of anything. Maybe I'm gonna have some trying times trying to do the challenge missions or beating it on hard. But a little time and practice should fix that right up. This is possibly the best game I've played since Killzone 2 was released.


They did a great job of making you feel like Batman, its fantastic. The same way you felt when you swung through the city for the first time has Spiderman. This is the same thing. This is a must have game for any console. You don't have to be a fan of Batman to enjoy this title. Its a must have.

10/10

1 comments:

Ron said...

That first Batman NES game was soooo hard, I owned it, and it took me months to finally finish it.
Nice post.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK