Saturday, April 5, 2008

Assassin's Creed- Xbox 360



Darryl's review has a lot of good points about Assassin's Creed. The game looks great but overall can be very repetative. I found myself ignoring the story and just running around killing random people and killing myself by jumping off of buildings. Just by doing all this stupid stuff, the game got much more enjoyable.

I also went on a homeless person hunt where I'd kill/ beat on people begging for change. After awhile an achievement popped up on the screen and the game got more awesome:


So I made a list of Achevements I'd like to see in the game:



So because of the random tom-foolery of the game I'm gonna give it 7.5/10

But if you stick to doing nothing but the story and side missions 5.5/10


If you would like to see a full list of the achievements go here.


0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK