Friday, June 1, 2012

Lego Games..Now with More Voices?!

I no doubt still buy the lego games regardless of voices being put in them. But this new change that they are doing by adding voices to the little goofy characters...it takes away the charm of what the lego games are. It makes them more of an actually game or sorts..as oppose to random silliness.

I don't agree with the direction they are going with putting voices on the characters..but the gameplay is still fun...but from now on..something will be missing from the games. We shall see. I look forward to seeing how I feel when all its elements come together. The Batman 2 Lego game I think I can forgive more than the lord of the Rings one..since the Lord of the Rings is using the actually dialogue from the movie..so putting a lego quirky spin on that..is a little harder.


0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK