Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Still Alive!!

First off, a BIG THANKS to my buddy Jay for taking the time in redesigning how the blog looks, layout and new style. I think it looks pretty great!! So Thanks again good sir!!

Second..that whole thing I said a few weeks ago about me losing interest in games..well that still exist..so much so that I don't even have interest in blogging about games anymore....well for one..you have to play games to blog and you have to be interested in it to boot.

So I don't know why I have lost my interest in video games in general..I just have. I think I may have played a couple times in the last 3 weeks. Its annoying really...I finally have all the time in the world and I don't touch my games. Im hoping it will pass...I mean I have started doing other things..but I would still like to play my games very much.

So we shall see how it all plays out in the future...until then..thanks again to Jay and go on over to his blog..where he is still actively posting.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK