Monday, February 13, 2012

Guinness Awards Black Ops Greatest Ending In GAMING HISTORY!?!


That title above should be enough to make you shit your pants and wonder who is sucking who's dick. In gaming HISTORY!!?? in all of the video games every made to up till now..the best ending to any game ever made was in Black Ops?!?!?..Well, then..I have to leave this world...my planet needs me.

This isn't a COD bash, or favoritism, cause Battlefield sure as hell doesn't come close to have a good single player ending. But I can defiantly count on my hand, 5 games that should be deserving of that title.

I don't know who dropped the ball on this one....but they should give themselves an award for doing the least amount of research needed to get in the book.

Click Here to read full article

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK