Friday, February 3, 2012

Avengers Alliance..On Facebook?!?


When I first saw this I gotta admit that I was pretty interested..but then its followed by..Only of Facebook?!?..only on facebook????!!!!.



I don't play facebook games..but I also know that we live in a ever changing game medium and companies are changing how they reach gamers. And alot of those gamers are your average person who doesn't own a console or gaming platform.



Hell, I have several aunts who play facebook games....and they arn't gamers by no means..but they take the time to play facebook games.



But I must admit..that I am interested enough in the medium of Marvel that I will probable give this a try....how they make money on this..I don't know yet.. But I look forward to see where it all goes.


0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK