Monday, December 12, 2011

VGA's Thoughts


I tried to watch the VGA's....I honestly did. All I was interested in were the new trailers for the upcoming games. I could care less about their high school video game popularity categories mentality.

But even with the thought of seeing a good trailer, the filler of everything in-between was unbearable. In my opinion, the VGA's is everything that is wrong with the gaming community. I did enjoy the one speech that the host made about anonymity and playing on line doesn't give one the right to be a foul mouth racist bigot, at least they are acknowledging a horrible part of online gaming. A part that appears to be a common place and accepted when in actuality, it shouldn't be.

The songs, the hosts, the inane awards that mean as much " Who as the best hair" in grade 11 were down right horrible. It got to a point where I said, I'm not watching this regardless of the trailers..I'll just watch it tomorrow online. The VGA's are a joke and only appeal to the most common COD playing fanboy. Big booms and big titties, watch me kick and scream when I don't get my way.

Needless to say, I did not enjoy the VGA's in shape or form.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK