Friday, June 17, 2011

I Ran Out of Ammo?!?


Still playing Duke.....won't say too much right now. But I am playing it on Hard and I ran out of ammo. The last two enemies I had to kill were two big fat floating monsters with helicopter blades spinning around them and they shoot missiles and all I have are my fist.

I think this is the first time in a long time that I remember running out of ammo in a FPS with baddies left to kill.

The worse part is that you can't get close to these guys cause they are flying and when they do hover down to your level you can't get near them because the blades that spin around their torso hit you. So what the heck do you do?

You get lucky and find a shotgun lying around on the ground, that's what.

Yup, a shotgun with 27 bullets, you talk about making every shot count! It took about 15 min to kill these guys with peek-a-boo method and waiting for them to hover close to the ground, but holy cow! I can only imagine playing this game on insane mode.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK