Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday -Its Late - Lets See What I Got

I don't normally post on weekends, spend all week in front of the computer, rarely do I get on it during the weekends. This is one of those rare times, so I figure I post something. Now lets see...


oh, Free Realms, tried that, didn't like it and uninstalled it. Too cutesy and I didn't have clue what I was doing. Also, it installs trophies on your system, hell I was only trying the thing and you put trophies on my system?!? Great, now that's 2 games I got on my system with 0% trophies. Shouldn't bother me, but it does.


Playing Saints Row 2....uum, its alot like GTA except more bugs, its more cartooney, more interesting side missions, but there's just something about it that still makes GTA better. I'm still having a great time...so far I went to the liqueur store, bought a new shirt and set a bunch of beach goers on fire. Just like real life.


Me and Ian(Rowan) played the last DLC co-op on magic orbz. What I have come to learn about my good friend, is that he cannot do two things at once. To be specific, he can't shoot and keep track of the ball at the same time and for the love of Gawd, don't let him near goats. I won't bother to explain beyond that, its more fun that way.

That's about all I got in me....happy Saturday night.

3 comments:

Gameolio said...

Free Realms had me for about 5 minutes. Those were good times. How we laughed.

I'm glad it didn't get a hold of you, as it did I. Those 5 minutes will haunt me for eternity.

Ooh! Time for a donut.

rinns said...

I didn't like saints row that much; when I was still living with my family my older brother had it on his pc and I tried it out a bit. I'm not a big fan of GTA these days and thats probably why I don't have a taste for it.

Blake said...

@Gameolio - My time felt like a trip of somesort...a acidic trip with colors and fairies. Then someone danced for me and I thought it was strange....but not the ha ha strange, but other kind.

@Rinns - I never played the the first Saints Row, but if you are not a fan of the GTA style games, then like you said, you probable wouldn't enjoy a game based off that style for sure.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK