Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playstation Plus Update




More goodies have I gotten since the last update...(says yoda?!?)...yeah, anywho. When we last left our planet, I had accumulated 41$ in savings in 2 months. Since then I've added to that total.

I picked up Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for free which is $4.99. Haven't played it yet, still trying to get all that damn loot with Jay in Dead Nation.


The other came out yesterday, that being the 2 new map packs for Killzone 3 which is free to PS Plus users and would have been another $4.99.


That brings my total to 51 bucks,(without tax) So yeehaawww, seeing as how I paid $49 (without) tax, everything is looking spiffy.

Seriously though, I've spent $49 on plus and got my moneys worth in a little over 2 months with free games and deals. Is it worth the money?!..I have to say that without question, hands down, "YES".

If you are an avid gamer who likes FREE stuff then it pays for itself in no time. I mean come on, if you are complaining about getting free things, than you are a spoiled brat and don't deserve anything anyway, go out in the yard and play with a rock.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK