Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles Video Game

I haven't seen the movie, but I do enjoy a good SciFi action flick. This game appeared on the PSN last night, but didn't have a trailer or a demo.

But you could buy the game for $9.99. The price is not bad, but I'm sure has hell not going to buy something just based off the description of a game. Hell, in the old days we at least had images to look at. This is one of the biggest flaws of the PSN, it often will release a game without a demo or even a preview.

But luckily if you have access to the Internet, you can find all this info. So here are some videos of in game play. I must say, for $10, it doesn't look half bad. I think I would like to read some reviews before I sink my money into this one though. But, all the same, not bad at all from first glance.



3 comments:

Kelli said...

It looks alright for ten dollars... it looks like it has alot of action

rowen26 said...

For a movie tie-in, it's kind of nice that they didn't go the full-price road for a probably short game. (Ironman games, anyone? :P)

It looks decent enough.

Though I'm certain I won't get it.

Blake said...

Yeah, I won't be getting it either. I read that its really short.BUT..BUT...short compared to what?!?! If we look at COD single player campaign, you can finish it in 4 hrs and that's a full price game.

So for $10, one is probable getting their money worth.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK