Friday, February 18, 2011

Video Game Stitching

I suppose we all have something that most people wouldn't have a clue about. The thing that I enjoy and most people who know me don't know this about me is that I enjoy cross stitching. Growing up, my grandmother used to do , owls and other animal thingies and for me it was like paint by numbers. I tried my hand at making a couple, a killer whale and a puffin, but I wasn't too good at it.

So since then, I mostly just like to see others work. But not just random cross stitching, but video game related. I came across the site A Riot Patch of Pixels that is all about video game cross stitching. Here are just some of my favorites. But click Here to see all of them layed out in a nice little package.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK