Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Big Planet 2 - PS3

This isn't a review, just something I've noticed over the course of the weekend.

I've had LBP2 for about a week now and although I enjoy it, there's something I have realized when going to the community that kind of bugs me.

Now the level creator among TONS of new additions allows you to make cut-scenes for the games or levels you create. In itself it's cool and adds a dimension to the creation.

But, my beef is that it seems to be 90% of what people are doing. They're making FILMS instead for making games. Whenever I go online to find a fun level to PLAY, I find that most of what's on there is films that I WATCH. The first, I was waiting, expecting my playing to start. After a couple of minutes, I got fed up and left it. And I noticed the amount of content that has (film) inserted in the title. And there is a lot.

So, I'm hoping that MM implements a filter to weed those out of searches, because if I want to watch crappy little films, I will go on youtube. I don't need to wade through junk in LBP.

2 comments:

Blake said...

That indeed is a shitty thing.

DJPimpDaddy said...

^--- what he said. Yeah that.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK