Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Please Help Me Understand

So I guess there was a lot of new things released at the Tokyo game show. One of those things is a NEW?? Super Street Fighter? I'm confused. First there are new costumes for the characters, but its list them has Japanese/Arcade version?

So only Japan will get these costumes? I don't think so, I think this will come to current version.



The other are new characters but they are listed under Super Street Fighter 4 ARCADE EDITION???? So are they releasing YET AGAIN another version of street fighter with more characters??



IF so than its all bullshit, its just another way of Capcom really raping the consumer. This is all speculation at the moment, but is it just japan? Will these be DLC? Are they going to release ANOTHER version in North America with another 10 new characters with more Super moves for all characters and new backgrounds and new multiplayer options??

You do this once Capcom and I will let it slide, you do this every time you want to release a Street Fighter game and you can shove it up your ass. But I don't know enough yet to make a decision, its all "WHO KNOWS" But it looks like we are getting a new Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition from what I can tell. Not happy! unless I can get it for $15.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK