Friday, September 24, 2010

3D Dot Game Heroes Gets a Patch


WOW!! WOW!! If you played this game or haven't played this game. This patch/update should make you poop your pants. I can't contain myself, alI I want to do is leave work and go home for today and pop this in and get the update.

Via Playstation Blog -Today a patch for 3D Dot Game Heroes , the ultimate throwback to the 8- and 16-bit eras of gaming. The patch adds 50 fan- and staff-created heroes, the ability to carry over certain swords to New Game+, and adjustments to the completion times for the Dash Circuit mini game. In addition, a bug fix restores previously absent loading art images so they will randomly appear and be viewable in the Loading Art Gallery.

lol, really what I am most excited about is the adjustment times on the mini Dash Circuit game, that mini game is brutally hard. Ridiculous hard, stupid hard, retarded hard, hard hard. I look forward to see what they did with it.



Plus 50 fan and staff created heroes, WOW. I can't wait. If you haven't gotten this game, its a great throw back to the old era of gaming. Fun as hell!

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK