Friday, August 6, 2010

Little Big Planet Marvel Characters

LBP is a great title and you can make a lot of custom shit in there. This include tons of fan made costumes. But now they have released official marvel outfits for Sackboy. These are pretty cool and you can buy them separate or has a set of 5. I really don't play LBP that much anymore, it has great online multiplayer levels so its always to go back too. But I don't play it enough to justify getting them. Get this if you are a hardcore LBP player and marvel fan. So far they have released 3 costume packs with a 4th on the way.



1 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE little big planet. Although I'm not a marvel fan, I did love the Metal Gear Solid costumes they had in the first one. I hope they make more costumes of famous video game characters... Final Fantasy characters would be awesome.

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK