Friday, June 11, 2010

More Horrible Mortal Kombat Nonsense

So some MK "FANS" were upset with the MK Rebirth trailer. Saying it doesn't resemble the old MK stuff. We only had one ok movie and everything else was crap. The TV, Cartoon, another movie oh good lord the second movie. So here are some fantastic..I mean....I don't know. I sure all those complaining love this, I don't know. Perhaps I'm mental.



Don't watch the next one unless you want some sort of brain seizure!



Watch at 0:29 when Sonya Lands on a Rock and the rock bounces. I wish I grew up around bouncy rocks.



Just skip too 0:40 and watch an amazing walk cycle. I don't even know what bones and muscles they are using



But not all are bad. There are some pretty good MK scenes, granted most of them are rendered from video games, but they are out there.

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK