Saturday, January 17, 2009

RIP EGM Magazine 1989-2009

My personal favorite gaming magazine EGM has closed it's doors. This was my favorite gaming magazine because of the personalities involved, the sometime crude humor, and the fact there were no stupid dvd/game discs that came with it.

I wish all those involved the best of luck and hopefully I'll find another magazine to fill the void, although I don't think I'll find one as honest with it's reviews or as creative with its articles.

My bathroom has lost a great piece of reading material :(



(the last issue cover)

Feb. Issue of EGM will be available online for free and will not be hitting stands. Go over to 1up.com to download it when it goes online.

Or CLICK HERE to read the wiki entry of the history of EGM.


0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK