Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super Mario RPG- SNES, Virtual Console



Super Mario RPG recently became available on the Wii's Virtual Console. I personally never really cared much for the game but found out my girlfriend loved it, so we downloaded it and she's been hooked for the past week now. Instead of me giving the review I thought it would be better if I just asked her a bunch of questions.



What do you like about Mario RPG?

(Thinks)- I don't know.... there's just something about it. It's the only RPG I have ever finished..... and it has Mario in it. It's also way less complicated and shorter then a final fantasy so it's less of a commitment.

Who's your favorite character?

There's Marshmellow Guy..... little guy that looks like... something...(trails off and zones out because of gameplay.)

Buying stuff from tadpoles? That's a little wacky?

They have good shit that helps everyone.

Who would win in a fight: you or the Princess?

She does have a mighty bitch-slap but she also has more hair than I do. I'd grab her by the hair and pull her into my knee.

After you beat the game do you think you'll play it again this year?

Ummmm.... probably not... I'd like to give it some time to forget some of the stuff in it so the next time I play seems fresh again.

Is Mario RPG as good as you remember?

Yes actually! I can appreciate it more now cause I've played so many shitty RPGs.

What don't you like about the game?

Stupid mini-games with bad controls. It's also vague as to what to do as well.


Closing comments?

Oohh I'm in Seaside Town! Maybe I'll get to do some Sailors.




Well there you have it. Girlfriend approved! Her final score is 8/10

0 comments:

FIND US ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK